Win 4 Free Coaching Sessions
We made a new video. It's an interview about my book.
Now then [looks left and right surreptitiously]...there's something
odd about it.
Don't get me wrong, it's a nice informative video, and I'm hoping
it'll sell a lot of books, but highly observant people will see
something ... very unusual ... about it.
Another Triumph for
Ready, Fire, Aim
Thanks so much for the excellent feedback which so many of you
gave me about my proposed book. Sorry I will not have time to thank
you all personally, but as a result of this, I've added far more
than I had intended to do, and I've ended up with what I hope and
believe is a fantastic resource for anyone on the path to becoming
a coach - or thinking about it.
It's going to be a book, but I'm pre-releasing a PDF version. Why?
Well, I was so impressed by how much you have improved on my original
idea, and I want another crank of the handle before we go to print.
Don't get me wrong, this report is as good as I can make it with
what I currently know. But - because you're not me and
there are more of you - you inevitably know more than I do -
so with your further help it'll be even better. The PDF currently
runs to 12,000 words or so. I've packed it with really good things,
which trainee coaches or those considering it, or those who are
newly-qualified, will want to know. Here's a flavour:
- The agony and the ecstasy of being a real personal life coach,
and how to get more of the latter and less of the former. Practical
- Checklist of suitability for being a successful life coach.
- The reality of being a self-employed business owner, along with
hard-won techniques for how to avoid the many pitfalls, and make
it work happily
- Transition strategies to help you go from where you are today,
to being a successful coach, minimal risk
- Ways to make coaching your living
- What to look for in your coach training and how to get the most
from the training you're committed to.
- Illuminating anecdotes (anonymised, of course) from real-world
coaching, and the lessons to learn from them
- Strategy development, self-management and their role in steering
you through treacherous waters
- Finding clients - Marketing and Sales in all their forms
- A long list of frequently-asked questions, along with my answers
Because this is a pre-release version, and because I'd like you
to buy it and give me feedback (no obligation) instead of waiting
for the final book, there's a price incentive. The book will retail
at £14.99, but you can buy this PDF for only £7.50.
If you'd like the honest inside scoop on becoming a life coach,
then you can...
your copy here